Quotes of 'Proud '

Cynthia Weil :

"My nature is to be linear, and when I'm not, I feel really proud of myself."

more quotes on Nature, Proud
Curtis Blair :

"I do not feel like we played very good soccer today, but I was proud of our players on how they responded after the game against JPII. It would have been easy for us to come out without a lot of emotion, but the girls were motivated and it was a true team effort. This was a big win for the Ooltewah High School soccer program today. The girls should be very proud of themselves."

more quotes on Game, Like, Proud , School, Team, Win
Curt Lamb :

"We've been in this position before. I told the guys that I was proud of the way they played tonight, and they have to just shake this off and get ready for next week."

more quotes on Position, Proud
Curt Grottenthaler :

"I'm proud of the boys, because they have gone through stretch of four games in six days. Our defense did a great job of marking up their top scorers and we got the win. That puts us in first place in the league."

more quotes on Defense , Great, Proud , Win
Curt Grottenthaler :

"We can be proud of the way we played. They are a quality team, but they got lucky today. I think it was circumstances other than the players that determined the outcome of the game."

more quotes on Game, Lucky , Proud , Quality, Team
Crystal Merillat :

"Something special for him but also to show the community that this was a marine who was proud to serve his country. And was even willing to give his life."

more quotes on Community, Life, Proud
Crystal Merillat :

"And that was his dream and now one thing that makes me proud is that he did live his dream."

more quotes on Proud
Cristyne Nicholas :

"NYC & Co. is proud to showcase the Louis Armstrong House Museum and we hope New Yorkers and visitors alike will take the opportunity to learn about this brilliant musician and humanitarian."

more quotes on Brilliant, House, Museum, Proud
Craig Winninghoff :

"The kids were running around and gang tackling. They gave up some yardage but made plays. Oxnard made mistakes and we capitalized. I'm really proud of (the defense)."

more quotes on Proud , Running
Craig Stevens :

"I am so immensely proud to be representing my country at the Athens Olympic Games, that's more than enough for me."

more quotes on Proud