Quotes of 'Success '

Cyril Connolly :

"The secret of success is to be in harmony with existence, to be always calm to let each wave of life wash us a little farther up the shore."

more quotes on Calm, Life, Secret, Success
Cynthia Lorenzo :

"Many factors affect a program's success, not just the size."

more quotes on Success
Cyndy Kenyon :

"I'm still shaking from the elation of winning today. We've been so close and been on that other side, watching the other team get the trophy. I think it's a huge step for our program, university and team. We all have worked so hard, from top to bottom, everybody has played such an important roll in our success."

more quotes on Important , Success , Team
Cybill Shepherd :

"I think the measure of your success to a certain extent will be the amount of things written about you that aren't true."

more quotes on Success
Curt Cloninger :

"To dismiss front-end design as mere 'icing' is to jeopardize the success of any site."

more quotes on Success
Curt Benge :

"I think it's a close-knit group, and the seniors are a lightning rod for that. The underclassmen like and respect them, so they want to see them have some success."

more quotes on Like, Respect, Success
Cullen Hightower :

"The true measure of your worth includes all the benefits others have gained from your success."

more quotes on Success , Worth
Cullen Hightower :

"When performance exceeds ambition, the overlap is called success"

more quotes on Performance, Success
Crane Kenney :

"This is a process that has been followed by a number of other taxpayers with the tax court, and many of them have had success recently in overturning these opinions."

more quotes on Success , Tax
Craig Parker :

"We certainly miss Lee in many ways. He's been involved with (the team) for four years. He has played a prominent role in our state championship success. We miss his leadership."

more quotes on Championship , Leadership, Success