Quotes of 'Travel'

Czeslaw Milosz :

"Vulgarized knowledge characteristically gives birth to a feeling that everything is understandable and explained. It is like a system of bridges built over chasms. One can travel boldly ahead over these bridges, ignoring the chasms. It is forbidden to look down into them; but that, alas, does not alter the fact that they exist."

more quotes on Fact, Knowledge, Like, Travel
Cynthia Rowley :

"It's different things -- my house, travel, art. And then what I've been doing for fun lately, which is the little surprise in the show."

more quotes on Art, House, Surprise, Travel
Cynthia Ozick :

"Traveling is seeing; it is the implicit that we travel by."

more quotes on Travel
Cynthia Harris :

"Some districts have already started school, and also the record-high gas prices ... have sort of affected travel for this holiday weekend."

more quotes on Holiday, School, Travel
Cullen Sheehan :

"Iowa has so many markets, you have to buy time on so many different stations, Everything costs more nowadays, and it's a big state and the candidate has to travel all across Iowa."

more quotes on Time, Travel
Cristyne Nicholas :

"Our city's tourism industry, which is now enjoying record highs, was revitalized with help and support from the many patriotic tourism visitors who traveled to New York following September 11th. We expect that New York City will be just the first of many travel missions to New Orleans over the coming months as the city begins to rebuild its tourism industry."

more quotes on City, Help, Industry , Support , Tourism , Travel
Cristyne Nicholas :

"The holiday season is one of the busiest times of the year for New York City's travel and tourism industry, and the strike severely affects tourism to the boroughs, to Harlem and to lower Manhattan."

more quotes on Holiday, Industry , Strike, Tourism , Travel
Craig Yenzer :

"The way it stayed there were several positives. The travel issue is always a big factor out here so that was something to think about. I think (the UIL) had some sympathy for our situation."

more quotes on Sympathy, Travel
Craig Walker :

"As of right now, I can't tell you if I will have 11 or 12 on the team, ... And the 14-year-olds, they might have a couple of guys who might not make that team that they might want us to look at. So we might do this one more time, with a couple of kids. I appreciate your patience. Everybody who came today is a very good baseball player. All of you guys are capable of playing travel baseball."

more quotes on Baseball, Patience , Player, Team, Time, Travel
Craig Quintana :

"The idea is to expand it with two additional travel lanes to be able to handle that volume."

more quotes on Travel