Quotes of 'Surprise'

Cyril Suk :

"For us it is not a surprise that Jiri is not on our team. We still have a strong team, we play at home. Nevertheless, the Germans are little bit the favorites and it will be difficult for us to beat them."

more quotes on Play, Surprise, Team
Cynthia Rowley :

"I can't believe you know. It's supposed to be a big surprise."

more quotes on Believe, Surprise
Cynthia Rowley :

"It's different things -- my house, travel, art. And then what I've been doing for fun lately, which is the little surprise in the show."

more quotes on Art, House, Surprise, Travel
Cy Alexander :

"He was a big surprise. I jumped on my assistant coach who scouted (Ball State), 'Tell me about this guy. Who's he?' Everybody has their day in the sun, and he had his today."

more quotes on Surprise
Crystal Spackman :

"I personally don't feel like we're ready to be contenders. But some of the coaches have been telling me that we're in a good position to sneak in and surprise some people."

more quotes on Like, Position, Surprise
Cristian Guzman :

"They're going to enjoy the new Guzman this year. I've got a little surprise for them."

more quotes on Enjoy, Surprise
Craig Shepherd :

"They probably surprised a little bit on the profitability of the Nine Network, which was a good surprise. Their revenue on TV was down and EBITDA was down 13.1 percent but I think a lot of people thought it would be down more than that."

more quotes on Surprise
Craig Pennington :

"The expectation for an inventory build is built in across all the product areas with an outside risk of a surprise on heating oil."

more quotes on Risk, Surprise
Craig Newmark :

"People are smart, good and surprise me with the way they use our site."

more quotes on Surprise
Craig Moffett :

"It is not entirely a surprise that the deal fell apart. Valuations in the sector have fallen dramatically since the initial offer was made."

more quotes on Surprise