Quotes of 'Understanding'

Cynthia Saccocia :

"You need individuals coming together that have a good business understanding of the activity or transaction that occurs at any given step of the process and then articulate that for IT to find the right solution."

more quotes on Understanding
Cynthia McMurray :

"Towards this goal, we are currently dissecting the molecular mechanism by which the aborted function of this repair enzyme attenuates its normal repair pathway. This is crucial information for understanding how to design new drugs or other interventions that help patients."

more quotes on Drugs , Goal, Help, Information, Understanding
Cynthia M. Bulik :

"Anorexia nervosa is not simply a disorder of choice. There is a clear genetic [cause] for this disorder that we need to incorporate into our understanding of what anorexia nervosa is."

Curtis Hudson :

"He is more mature and his understanding is the biggest thing. He had a good year last year. But he has grown up maturity-wise. He understands that he is going to have some bad days."

Crystal Waters :

"Love was not in it for me at first. I dated guys because of the way they looked. And then I began to learn that it's what's inside that counts. Love to me now is understanding. It's giving."

more quotes on Love, Understanding
Crystal Murdaugh :

"I just think all of us have matured over the years. We're all just getting better. We have a better understanding of the game and we like to play together. I guess being together all those years we've become closer on and off the court."

more quotes on Game, Like, Play, Understanding
Cristian Samper :

"Global climate change is one of the most significant challenges humankind has ever faced. These landmark exhibitions bring us closer to the science that provides the foundation for understanding how the Earth has changed through time. The exhibitions also convey the human dimension that must be considered in addressing how to respond to the environmental changes that are taking place not just in the Arctic, but all over the globe."

more quotes on Change, Earth, Science, Time, Understanding
Craig Unger :

"We're very appreciative of them understanding what Cardinal baseball means to the station right now as we try to establish them with us."

more quotes on Baseball, Understanding
Craig Quigley :

"Before the details of the collision start to fade in any human beings' mind with time, we want to see if we can capture their memories while they are still fresh, and get their understanding in their own perceptions and their own words, the details surrounding the accident, timeline leading up to it, everything."

more quotes on Accident, Mind , Time, Understanding, Words
Craig Powers :

"It's definitely unusual, but I'm not surprised because John is a tremendous athlete. We have an understanding that soccer comes first. But I also didn't want to take that experience away from him as an athlete. So if he wants to run track, then I'm all for it."

more quotes on Experience, Understanding