Quotes of 'Work'

Cynthia Sass :

"It's very hard to focus on both. Probably, you're paying more attention to your work than your eating."

more quotes on Work
Cynthia Rosengard :

"Males inform how often intercourse takes place and whether or not condoms are used. Males can influence how the female feels about pregnancy, whether or not she'll have an abortion, and how the baby will be raised once it's born. And yet our work is one of the first of its kind because we focus on males, while most adolescent pregnancy work has focused only on females and their attitudes on pregnancy."

more quotes on Abortion, Born , Work
Cynthia Pryor :

"We knew going in that there would be areas that the work group could not all agree on. But the DEQ has chosen to change some key items that we did have group consensus on."

more quotes on Change, Work
Cynthia Morgan :

"The best for me is word of mouth, because all who know my work know how good I can be at what I do. It also makes the interview easier, because they've heard about me from someone else and know it's not just me boasting. I still dread looking. It's troublesome to be turned down for any reason, good or bad."

more quotes on Reason, Work
Cynthia Lorenzo :

"With this information, we can effectively direct our crime prevention units as we work to keep our schools and communities safe."

more quotes on Crime, Information, Safe, Work
Cynthia Hinckley :

"One of the criticisms of 'work first' is that it's really good at getting people jobs, but not as successful at getting people out of poverty."

more quotes on Jobs, Poverty, Work
Cynthia Francis :

"But the question is, 'Are those same strategies going to work when users are viewing user-generated content?"

more quotes on Work
Cynthia Derosier :

"Both of us have a lot of experience in our fields, and our work styles are very complementary. I'm always going 50 miles an hour and thinking 90 steps ahead. She's much calmer about everything."

more quotes on Experience, Thinking, Work
Cynthia Derosier :

"It's just the best way to start your day. People who surf, they know the object is to have fun. You work hard, but you work hard to have fun."

more quotes on Work
Cynthia Calvert :

"The interns are not all beginning students. I often say we specialize in moms around here. Women who have been out of the work world while raising their families are encouraged to take the Reporting 1 class and spend a semester here with us, learning about and reporting on the community."

more quotes on Beginning, Community, Learning , Women, Work, World