Quotes of 'Faith'

Cyrus A. Bartol :

"Hope is the parent of faith."

more quotes on Faith, Parent
Cynthia Veleno :

"It is a Christian poetry book and it is patriotic. There is a lot of it that shares my faith in Christ and it's dedicated to our service men and women. It's also dedicated to the Twin Towers and the men and women who lost love ones there. That's one of the main poems."

more quotes on Faith, Lost, Love, Men, Poems, Women
Cynthia Heimel :

"We have no faith in ourselves. I have never met a woman who, deep down in her core, really believes she has great legs. And if she suspects that she might have great legs, then she's convinced that she has a shrill voice and no neck."

more quotes on Faith, Great
Cyndee Williams :

"What limitations I may have now are a small price to pay. I welcome the limitations. My faith has brought me through this and I eventually found strength in my weakness."

more quotes on Faith, Weakness
Cyndee Williams :

"I am grateful for what I went through because it was temporary. But it also showed me more than I thought it would have. It helped me to be more sensitive to others and what they may be going through. I learned just what a value things we take for granted can be. And God really strengthened my faith through this whole ordeal."

more quotes on Faith, God, Value
Cy Young :

"[The relentless drive to prove himself, to always come out on top -- as if to validate his father's faith in him -- would win pennants and batting titles but also alienate many around him. He would be characterized as high-strung, brooding, combative, humorless.] His trouble is he takes life too seriously, ... Cobb is going at it too hard."

more quotes on Faith, Life, Win
Curtiss Long :

"I have trust in Dr. Selig to do the absolute best for the program. We're concerned about the move, but we have faith in the people we work for."

more quotes on Faith, Trust, Work
Cullen Hightower :

"Faith is building on what you know is here so you can reach what you know is there"

more quotes on Faith
Crit Thomas :

"What attracts me to Pepsi is I have more faith in their ability to grow earnings. Not only are they successful on the beverage side but they are successful with salty snack foods."

more quotes on Faith, Grow
Craig Johnston :

"There is a reason I sit up in the booth and observe. I have a lot of faith in my staff."

more quotes on Faith, Reason