Quotes of 'Fact'

Czeslaw Milosz :

"Vulgarized knowledge characteristically gives birth to a feeling that everything is understandable and explained. It is like a system of bridges built over chasms. One can travel boldly ahead over these bridges, ignoring the chasms. It is forbidden to look down into them; but that, alas, does not alter the fact that they exist."

more quotes on Fact, Knowledge, Like, Travel
Cyrus Mehri :

"The teams could try to individually justify their decisions, but if you look at it collectively, you can't help but reach the conclusion there's a double standard. Because for every person that was hired, there was a minority candidate as strong, if not stronger, that was overlooked. Things would normally even out over time a little bit, but the fact that it was 0 for 8 raises some concern."

more quotes on Fact, Help, Minority, Time
Curtis Jones :

"It's been a nightmare out there with people cutting my fence. I had to sell my cows for the simple fact I can't keep them in my fence."

more quotes on Fact
Curtis Jerrells :

"The game was so much fun for us. We were growing tired of using the fact that we hadn't played any non-conferences as an excuse and we realized we could compete in the Big 12 every night if we play that type of game."

more quotes on Fact, Game, Play, Tired
Curtis Hanson :

"You can dress it up, but it comes down to the fact that a movie is only as good as its script."

more quotes on Fact
Curt Young :

"The fact Rich has been sick (with food poisoning) the last few days and lost a little weight, well, we've got time. This won't hurt him."

more quotes on Fact, Food, Hurt , Lost, Time
Curt Welling :

"We've greatly benefited by the fact that we have wonderful relationships with most of the world's pharmaceuticals and medical equip companies, so that means that an awful lot of the things we get are donated to us."

more quotes on Fact
Cummins Catherwood :

"A couple things this morning are being driven exclusively by the option expiration tomorrow. It's just a fact of life that you get some abnormal activity in the week before, and certainly the week of, the option expiration."

more quotes on Fact, Life
Craig Shepherd :

"The fact they've turned a low margin operation into a good margin operation demonstrates to me that there is expertise there and gives me some confidence in their New Zealand purchase."

more quotes on Confidence , Fact, Low
Craig Schlanger :

"Despite the fact that when Scott went to school he did very well, there is a big difference between being a teller and being a manager."

more quotes on Fact, School