Quotes of 'Truth'

Czeslaw Milosz :

"Grow your tree of falsehood from a small grain of truth. Do not follow those who lie in contempt of reality. Let your lie be even more logical than the truth itself, so the weary travelers may find repose."

more quotes on Grow, Reality, Truth
Czech Proverb :

"Better a lie that soothes than a truth that hurts"

more quotes on Truth
Cristina Comencini :

"Italian audiences identified with this kind of passing through a pain to reach a truth in yourself. I did not want to make a scandal about something. I wanted to explore the dark places in all of us, to understand how this kind of thing could happen. Every human being has basically a bad side and a good side. It's a contradiction: As adults, we can do the best thing in the world and love our children, or we can have an attraction to young bodies and do a bad thing. If you can see it, you can stop it, and decide to be a human being."

more quotes on Love, Truth, World
Craig Heiman :

"It's a lot on your shoulders. I wouldn't have it any other way, to tell you the truth."

more quotes on Truth
Coventry Patmore :

"For want of me the world's course will not fail:
When all its work is done, the lie shall rot;
The truth is great, and shall prevail,
When none cares whether it prevail or not."

more quotes on Great, Truth, Work
Corie Blount :

"The only thing I knew about Cincinnati was WKRP, and that's the honest-to-God truth."

more quotes on Truth
Constantine Maroulis :

"I think there is truth in that. I told them that I would never forget them, and I didn't. The band is really good, and we have a really great following. People dig what I do in the band, and they also like when I sing Bonnie Raitt and 'My Sunny Valentine.' They like the aggressive attack I give them with the band. But I'm a Renaissance man. I like to give them a little bit of everything."

more quotes on Great, Like, Truth
Conrad Black :

"Absolute nonsense. There's no truth or substance whatsoever to these charges,"

more quotes on Truth
Coleen Rowley :

"This was a lied-into war that is a quagmire now, ... It could be worse than Vietnam. The truth is we can't win, and there's still an ongoing deception."

more quotes on Truth, War, Win
Clive Barnes :

"I am convinced that anyone can be a great writer . . . if he can only . . . tell the naked truth about himself and other people. That, a little technique with words and the willingness to bare heart, soul and body are really all it takes."

more quotes on Great, Heart , Soul, Truth, Words