Quotes of 'God'

Cynthia Veleno :

"It was always a dream of mine. When I was in high school I used to write poems for my friends. And they would give them to their girlfriends or their boyfriends. I struggled through school, but through all the rough times I went through, I would write ? write letters to God and tell him about all my sad days and stuff. That's how I began writing. Then I turned to poetry."

more quotes on God, Poems, School, Stuff
Cynthia Turner :

"She's doing great. I give all praises to God and Dr. Rosen."

more quotes on God, Great
Cynthia Pratt :

"ACW, God is calling even more, more so than ever before because you live in a time when Jesus is about to break the threshold and things you have not seen in a million years you will see happening because God is soon to return,"

more quotes on God, Time
Cynthia Lee :

"I thank god for the 19 years he gave her to me, but why her life was taken from me, I just don't understand."

more quotes on God, Life
Cynthia Jackson :

"Where I'm going from here, only God knows,"

more quotes on God
Cyndi Lauper :

"God has more important things to worry about than who I sleep with."

more quotes on God, Important
Cyndee Williams :

"I am grateful for what I went through because it was temporary. But it also showed me more than I thought it would have. It helped me to be more sensitive to others and what they may be going through. I learned just what a value things we take for granted can be. And God really strengthened my faith through this whole ordeal."

more quotes on Faith, God, Value
Curtis Thompson :

"I feel the bishop in my heart. I believe he's a man of God. I don't think he'd lead us the wrong way."

more quotes on Believe, God, Heart
Curtis Strange :

"I hit some awful shots. I still hit some awful shots. But at least they're a little better. The first week, the Golf Channel was all over me. I said, 'God, just leave me alone. Let me drown by myself.'"

more quotes on God, Golf, Leave
Curtis McDougall :

"Compare all this ribaldry, blasphemously called the Word of God, with the Almighty power that created the universe, and whose eternal wisdom directs and governs all its mighty movements, and we shall be at a loss to find a name sufficiently contempti"

more quotes on Compare , God, Power