Quotes of 'Death'

Cyndee Williams :

"The contacts helped me see basic shapes of things and basic forms; but I couldn't see any real details. And they hurt so bad. I called them the little circles of death."

more quotes on Death, Hurt
Curt Smith :

"I don't think this will be seen as the governor backing away from the death penalty,"

more quotes on Death
Curt Goering :

"The heaviest sentence imposed on anyone to date for a torture-related death while in US custody is five months -- the same sentence that you might receive in the US for stealing a bicycle. In this case, the five-month sentence was for assaulting a 22-year-old taxi-driver who was hooded and chained to a ceiling while being kicked and beaten until he died."

more quotes on Death, Stealing
Crystal Holmes :

"We don't have the resources to force people out of their homes. But we have made it very clear to them that when we have to take shelter, all emergency services will stop. If people are trapped or if there is a fire in the city, no help will be coming. The consequences of staying could be death."

more quotes on City, Death, Emergency, Fire, Help
Craig Washington :

"I'm hoping her death serves as a clarion call for people in this country to call for the rights of LGBTQ people and that it also serves as a call to LGBTQ people to realize that liberation is not fully achieved until we focus on matters affecting us all."

more quotes on Death, Rights
Craig Harvey :

"While liver disease appears in his history, it does not appear that it has anything to do with his cause of death."

more quotes on Death, Disease, History
Craig Harvey :

"He does have a history of drug use. We don't know how recent, or if any drug use occurred up to the time of his death. We just need to rule it out before we close the case."

more quotes on Death, History , Time
Craig Cochran :

"The irony is that this inward orientation doesn't ensure survival. In fact, it guarantees the opposite -- irrelevance, obsolescence and death."

more quotes on Death, Fact, Survival
Craig Brown :

"There are moments when we in the British press can show extraordinary sensitivity; these moments usually coincide with the death of a proprietor, or a proprietor's wife."

more quotes on Death
Craig Barlow :

"It was obviously a good day. I started off terrible, ... On 17,
obviously I hit a perfect shot. I'm thrilled to death it went in. When it left
the club I knew it was going to be a good shot."

more quotes on Death, Shot