Quotes of 'Words'

Cyril Connolly :

"While thought exists, words are alive and literature becomes an escape, not from, but into living"

more quotes on Literature, Words
Cynthia Sass :

"If the words 'shortening,' 'partially hydrogenated vegetable oil' or 'hydrogenated vegetable oil' are listed, the product still contains a small amount of trans fats."

more quotes on Words
Cynthia Guariglia :

"Cancer affects all of us, whether directly or indirectly. When you hear the words."

more quotes on Cancer, Words
Cyma Zarghami :

"The first Nickelodeon generation of kids grew up in a video democracy where the words broadcast and cable meant nothing, and great characters and stories meant everything. This next generation of kids is platform agnostic. We already are programming to kids on 15 different platforms and we're excited to be expanding our tradition of strong content development to reach across broadband, digital and wireless screens that have become a daily part of their lives. Kids are the first adapters of the digital age and we are going to fully integrate our brand into that space with great character and story-driven content that will be developed specifically for the products they are accessing."

more quotes on Age, Brand, Democracy, Development, Great, Words
Curtis Mayfield :

"Maybe the words that I say is just another way to pray."

more quotes on Words
Craig Quigley :

"Before the details of the collision start to fade in any human beings' mind with time, we want to see if we can capture their memories while they are still fresh, and get their understanding in their own perceptions and their own words, the details surrounding the accident, timeline leading up to it, everything."

more quotes on Accident, Mind , Time, Understanding, Words
Craig Mazin :

"The reason I think screenwriters should at least try to get the opportunity to direct something is because it teaches us how few words you need..."

more quotes on Reason, Words
Craig Grau :

"The alternative is getting into fist fights. Even hot words are better than fist fights."

more quotes on Words
Craig Finn :

"He used a lot of words. He tried to be very specific and descriptive, which is something I try to be as well. But also his literary take on what I call the American teenage experience ... rock 'n' roll always sounds best when covering that topic.... Springsteen had teenage dramas that were so vivid."

more quotes on Experience, Words
Craig Armstrong :

"Final thoughts are so, you know, final. Let's call them closing words."

more quotes on Words