Quotes of 'Reason'

Clay Berry :

"We're always going to face great pitchers in this district so that's one reason we haven't been hitting well. But right now, I just don't think we're seeing the ball. What we need to do is to put the bat on the ball in some crucial situations and see if we can get something going."

more quotes on Great, Reason
Claudia Rodriguez :

"My people come here for a fair reason. And I feel like the government is holding us back from our ambitions."

more quotes on Government, Like, Reason
Claudia Becker :

"The reason I wanted to do it is because the valley needed that kind of resource."

more quotes on Reason
Claude Williams :

"I don't see any reason to quit playing. I'll be doing this at least till I get to a hundred and something. You know, I ain't got far to go. But I'm still going to be playing, as long as I have good ideas, and can play as I do."

more quotes on Ideas, Play, Reason
Claude Levi-Strauss :

"Language is a form of human reason, which has its internal logic of which man knows nothing."

more quotes on Language , Reason
Clark Gable :

"The only reason they come to see me is that I know that life is great / and they know I know it."

more quotes on Great, Life, Reason
Claire Kent :

"The reason companies want to go public now is that (luxury good stocks) are at record high valuations."

more quotes on Public, Reason
Claire Espina :

"The only reason we want her out of the program is she is becoming busy with her career schedule."

more quotes on Career, Reason
Cisco Codina :

"Two out of 10 Expeditions we sell are sold in Texas. That's a good reason. It shows them we care about this market as well."

more quotes on Market , Reason
Cindy Williams :

"She used to be real hard on herself last year and would get frustrated. I think she's worked through that now ? this year I don't see it. I see her more focused. Right now, I think she's our most consistent hitter. She's our leader right now, so that's another reason we need her on the court."

more quotes on Consistent, Leader , Reason