Quotes of 'Reason'

Czeslaw Milosz :

"The voice of passion is better than the voice of reason. The passionless cannot change history."

more quotes on Change, History , Passion, Reason
Cynthia Morgan :

"The best for me is word of mouth, because all who know my work know how good I can be at what I do. It also makes the interview easier, because they've heard about me from someone else and know it's not just me boasting. I still dread looking. It's troublesome to be turned down for any reason, good or bad."

more quotes on Reason, Work
Cynthia Lennon :

"He wanted proof, daily, that he mattered most to me. All sense of reason disappeared and his tantrums were awesome; he would batter away at me verbally until I gave in. Then he was back to his usual self, apologetic and loving."

more quotes on Proof, Reason
Cynthia Diaz :

"There were some things that needed further explaining and we agreed that he would treat that amount as a loan for now until we could both sit down and go through paperwork and remember what caused that check to be written. At such time money owed back to me would be returned. This was done on my part to show that I have no reason to steal from him and that I want to resolve any question that he has."

more quotes on Check, Money, Reason, Time
Cynthia Covell :

"The only reason people want water rights is to have certainty to what their place in line is."

more quotes on Reason, Rights, Water
Cynthia Calvert :

"The reason they work here is because it is enormously rewarding. Yes, there are days when it is stressful, or when readers are angry - but for the most part, this is the best job in the world. I can truthfully say that there has never been a day when I didn't want to go to work."

more quotes on Angry, Reason, Work, World
Cyndy Kenyon :

"I think we kind of need to regroup and get back to how we know how to play. Because as far as talent and as far as who's the better team, we're better than they are this year, and so the reason that we're losing games is our own fault."

more quotes on Fault, Play, Reason, Talent, Team
Curtis Weeks :

"The reason I want this contract is I really do enjoy directing the Water Resources Agency. I don't want to look... I want to stay here."

more quotes on Agency , Enjoy, Reason, Water
Curt Ware :

"They're physically stronger than us at this point. We were just outmanned up front. Our kids competed and played hard. We stayed in the game against a real good football team. They're ranked No. 5 in the state for a reason. They're a real good football team."

more quotes on Football, Game, Reason, Team
Curt Hoetling :

"It's the first time I've been given reason to hope we can reverse the losses. The work is ahead, but just getting to this point ... is to me inspiring and extraordinarily encouraging."

more quotes on Reason, Time, Work