Quotes of 'Skating'

Craig Buntin :

"It was a great day for Canadian pairs skating."

more quotes on Great, Skating
Craig Buntin :

"It's an awesome day for pairs skating in Canada. To have a young team coming up (Dube/Davison) and do what they've done this week is incredible."

more quotes on Skating, Team
Craig Buntin :

"We've been skating with them for years. It's so funny, because as big as they've gotten in the eyes of the audience and the skating world, they're still the same guys who run around and stick their tongues out as they go by."

more quotes on Funny, Skating, World
Clara Hughes :

"I love skating so much and I feel like every time I step out onto the ice, that's what I'm meant to do."

more quotes on Ice, Like, Love, Skating, Time
Cindy Morrison :

"We are so pleased to see pillars of the community come out and support the park and all of these kids. Skating is a huge part of their lives, and to be able to show off a little bit is huge."

more quotes on Community, Skating, Support
Chuck Goodman :

"There are two indoor skating rinks in Polk County, and both of them are in Urbandale. Can we all agree that we don't need any more ice?"

more quotes on Skating
Christopher Walken :

"I was a little kid, 10 or 12, ... I remember exactly ... transistor radios had just happened. When transistor radios happened, that was huge. And everybody had this little thing. And I was on a bus ? I had been to the skating rink in Flushing [Queens, New York], near where I lived. And we were on the bus, and some kid had a transistor radio and it came over the radio. When 'Giant' came out, he was already gone. Yeah, that was a very big deal."

more quotes on Skating
Chris Witty :

"It feels good. Everybody has been skating well, and I wasn't real sure what was going to happen."

more quotes on Skating
Chris Witty :

"Everybody is skating well. I had to move my butt a little bit to make it."

more quotes on Skating
Chris Turley :

"It was nerves. As soon as they got the puck on the stick, they were trying to get rid of it instead of skating with it or trying to set up a play."

more quotes on Play, Skating