Quotes of 'Strike'

Cynthia Morgan :

"Just about everyone wants to strike out on their own sometime. But they won't do it for the money -- what they're looking for is more control over their professional lives."

more quotes on Control, Money, Strike
Cristyne Nicholas :

"The holiday season is one of the busiest times of the year for New York City's travel and tourism industry, and the strike severely affects tourism to the boroughs, to Harlem and to lower Manhattan."

more quotes on Holiday, Industry , Strike, Tourism , Travel
Cristyne Nicholas :

"That all hangs in the balance right now. If it's a one-day strike, we'll bounce back quickly. But if it continues, there will be major financial losses."

more quotes on Financial, Strike
Cristyne L. Nicholas :

"The hospitality industry was particularly hard hit during the transit strike."

more quotes on Industry , Strike
Craig Stansberry :

"My focus will be to put the ball in play, not strike out and move runners. I've always prided myself on being a good production guy. On defense I'll get after it. I'll throw some exciting plays in there."

more quotes on Defense , Play, Production , Strike
Craig Marks :

"There's always going to be that divide when it comes to pop music. Certain segments of the audience are always going to be distrustful of music that they feel is not authentic. If you get all caught up in notions of realness and authenticity, then Ashlee is going to strike you as being girlish ... and not serious."

more quotes on Music, Strike
Craig Fraser :

"Although a strike will negatively affect financial results, Boeing has the financial resources to withstand a strike of at least two to three months, and much of the negative financial effect will be reversed once aircraft deliveries resume."

more quotes on Aircraft, Financial, Strike
Craig Fraser :

"Boeing has the financial resources to withstand a strike of at least two to three months, and much of the negative financial effect will be reversed once aircraft deliveries resume,"

more quotes on Aircraft, Financial, Strike
Craig Clausen :

"They would have been pretty well insulated, but they were doing what we should complement them for doing - exploring. They had seen the future. They have to go out of region. They have to expand. Otherwise, they're going to have this niche market that eventually is going to get squeezed by outside forces. Voiceover IP or something else is going to come and eat their lunch. So they took a pre-emptive strike that bit them in the butt the first time."

more quotes on Future, Market , Strike, Time
Cornell Belcher :

"Democrats have to strike where [Bush's] strength is, particularly at a time when he is bleeding."

more quotes on Strike, Time