Quotes of 'Swim'

Curt Johnson :

"If we continue with the pathetic proposal for $20 million a year, it would take well over a century, well over 100 years, to get rivers back to where they are safe to swim in."

more quotes on Safe, Swim
Craig Stevens :

"This would have to be the toughest moment of my life, whether to swim an event at the Olympic Games or to look after one of your best mates."

more quotes on Life, Swim
Craig Stevens :

"Straight away there was pressure to give away the spot. 'Are you going to swim it'?. "I don't like taking sleeping tablets but it got to the stage where I needed to rest for my 1500m."

more quotes on Like, Pressure, Spot, Swim
Craig Harris :

"Unless we swim really fast, it may not turn out too good. We're swimming in one of the fastest regions in the state and we're hoping to hang in there in the top two. If we come in with our game faces on and shaved down, we could have a chance to swing the meet. We've got a shot."

more quotes on Fast , Game, Shot , Swim
Craig Harris :

"As long as the relays swim well, you have to feel we have a chance to swim as high as the top two at state."

more quotes on Swim
Courtney Cashion :

"I don't think we could have started the meet any better. I expected that we would swim pretty well, and then Lacey came out and saw a really fast leg. It feels amazing to win."

more quotes on Amazing, Fast , Swim, Win
Corey Rundle :

"My ankle is twice as strong, so I'm actually faster than I was before. My doctor gave me three exercises - slowly walk on the treadmill, ride the bike and swim. I did that two hours a day for three weeks."

more quotes on Doctor , Ride , Swim
Connie Kalter :

"I thought I was just in higher water. I knew I wasn't in the road when I saw the duck swim by."

more quotes on Swim, Water
Connie George :

"They knew the sharks were swimming at the top and they were trying to get them to swim deeper. It would be more stressful to the (remaining eight sharks) to take them out."

more quotes on Swim
Colin Shaha :

"Rarely will he say, 'I'm happy with that swim' because he has such high goals. And he won't stop until he meets them."

more quotes on Swim