Quotes of 'Agency '

Cynthia Lorenzo :

"We as an agency make management decisions based on the needs of the facility and the agency's best interest. It was decided that, all things considered, it was the appropriate action to move the center in a new direction."

more quotes on Action, Agency , Facility, Management
Curtis Weeks :

"The reason I want this contract is I really do enjoy directing the Water Resources Agency. I don't want to look... I want to stay here."

more quotes on Agency , Enjoy, Reason, Water
Curtis Weeks :

"Mr. Handley always was very direct and sincere in his contributions to the water resources agency. We want to express our condolences to the family and friends of Mr. Handley."

more quotes on Agency , Family, Water
Curt Topper :

"The firm doesn't start work without a purchase order. Work gets done with a clear plan at the outset of the campaign. It has compelled both the state agencies and ad agency to do business with more forethought and with more attention to incremental costs along the way."

more quotes on Agency , Work
Courtney Stadd :

"Over the past year there has been significant yardage gained for the Vision for Space Exploration. The credibility of the agency has gone up tremendously. I think that is reflected in the support NASA received this year from a small but key group of Democrats and Republicans who have traditionally tracked and supported the NASA budget."

more quotes on Agency , Past, Support
Cory Smith :

"The magnitude of this just stops you in your tracks. It's really brought the animal welfare community together. Normally, each agency tends to be a bit territorial. Not now."

more quotes on Agency , Community
Corey Stoughton :

"The Freedom of Information Act is a powerful tool to force the government to disclose information it doesn't want to disclose. Today's requests will pull back the veil of secrecy that the National Security Agency, the Department of Defense and the FBI have used to hide unlawful surveillance."

more quotes on Agency , Defense , Freedom, Government, Information
Clive Cussler :

"As for the DOXA watch, when I was beginning my second book, I was the creative director for a big ad agency in L.A. My wife said jokingly, why don 't you apply for this job? It was a $400/month job as a clerk in a Dive shop, perfect for writing underwater books."

more quotes on Agency , Beginning, Books
Clint Walker :

"So, I got into the law enforcement game. I worked for an outfit called Newton Detective Agency for a while. I worked eight hours on the waterfront making sure the longshoremen didn't take too many things."

more quotes on Agency , Game, Law
Claudia Corbin :

"Community support of our program is outstanding. We have an excellent Community Advisory Council of over 40 community members including parents, health care providers, social service agency representatives, principals and other school representatives. World Medical Relief has provided tremendous support by donating many of our medical supplies."

more quotes on Agency , Community, Health, School, Support , World