Quotes of 'Past'

Cyrus Vance :

"In the past two decades, what is abnormal in the discourse among nations has been accepted as normal in US-Iran relations. Lack of diplomatic relations, often between countries at conflict, even at war, is the abnormality, not the norm."

more quotes on Conflict, Nations, Past, War
Cynthia Stead :

"Unlike some not so gracious winners in the past, she never had an enemies list. She never held it against someone that they had backed Rappaport, and she went out of her way to conciliate those people."

more quotes on Past
Cynthia Miller :

"This event was really set up for the writing students at Pitt. The past winners are conducting student workshops that aren't for the public. We wanted to provide wide access to the writers for the students' sake."

more quotes on Past, Public, Writers
Cynthia Johnson :

"In the past two years, since so many burrito places have been opening up, people have been going there."

more quotes on Past
Cynthia Diaz :

"The Grays have been very kind to my family and me over the past four years and I would not do anything to make them think otherwise. If anything, I went above and beyond to help them in the business and outside of that."

more quotes on Family, Help, Past
Cy Young :

"Things have changed for me over the past couple of weeks, ... There's a big part of my heart that's missing now with my mother gone. I knew I pitched for her. I just didn't realize how much. You just look at things different."

more quotes on Heart , Past
Curtis Sliwa :

"Frankly, some of the things I did in the past, I deserved that line of questioning."

more quotes on Past
Curtis Gray :

"These things have happened in the past, and we've committed to put on a show for the fans. We have a job."

more quotes on Fans, Past
Curt Simmons :

"Throwing a fastball by Hank Aaron is like trying to sneak the sunrise past a rooster."

more quotes on Like, Past
Curt Simmons :

"Trying to get a fast ball past Hank Aaron is like trying to get the sun past a rooster."

more quotes on Fast , Like, Past