Quotes of 'Great'

Cyrus McGowan :

"That would be great. I've been wanting to start since I got here. I've been really working hard, and if that were to happen, I would just put in 100 percent."

more quotes on Great
Cyril Voiron :

"Driver: Parallel Lines gives players two eras of hard driving in one of the greatest cities on earth, and so the music had to be right. The artists who have produced tracks exclusively for the game barely need an introduction to anyone with a musical bone in their body, and to have secured their services is testament to the potency of the Driver brand. The right in-game music can transform a gaming experience from great to unforgettable and the tracks we have picked for Driver: Parallel Lines will literally keep players in the cars just to hear what the next tune is."

more quotes on Brand, Earth, Experience, Game, Great, Music
Cyrano De Bergerac :

"I may climb perhaps to no great heights, but I will climb alone."

more quotes on Great
Cynthia Zea :

"She did a great job. She stayed ahead of hitters and took care of business."

more quotes on Great
Cynthia Zea :

"What they showed me today was a great job of having discipline at the plate. They weren't swinging at pitches out of the zone."

more quotes on Discipline , Great
Cynthia Williams :

"It's been a while, but this feels great. I came in with a frown, and I'm going out of here with a smile. Besides, it's great exercise. As a nurse, I always see the consequences of people not taking care of themselves."

more quotes on Exercise, Great
Cynthia Turner :

"She's doing great. I give all praises to God and Dr. Rosen."

more quotes on God, Great
Cynthia Miller :

"The pool is a great mixer. Children don't care where you're from or what language you speak as long as they can splash you."

more quotes on Great, Language
Cynthia McNally :

"We have been adding to the program knowing that there is a great number of administrators who would be retiring."

more quotes on Great
Cynthia Lowery :

"There's so much pressure; the penalties are so great."

more quotes on Great, Pressure