Quotes of 'Uncomfortable'

Cynthia Heimel :

"Beware of men on airplanes. The minute a man reaches thirty thousand feet, he immediately becomes consumed by distasteful sexual fantasies which involve doing uncomfortable things in those tiny toilets."

more quotes on Men, Uncomfortable
Curtis Hill :

"Lack of police presence is a concern for me even as a male, as I have had two uncomfortable experiences there this summer running before sunrise to avoid the heat."

more quotes on Avoid , Heat, Police, Running, Uncomfortable
Curt Dobbs :

"That's a huge factor. All of a sudden they are loud and chanting and I think that helped a lot with keeping T-Town uncomfortable."

more quotes on Uncomfortable
Cristian Zorzi :

"When I saw Pietro I felt uncomfortable because I'm not used to racing alone."

Craig Shirley :

"The natural condition of the modern conservative movement is to always be in a state of revolution. Conservatives are, by definition, uncomfortable with power."

more quotes on Power, Revolution , Uncomfortable
Craig Goldman :

"We love it here. It's a great place to live. But when I see how close the ocean can get, and I hear how much closer it was in 1992 ? well, it can make me somewhat uncomfortable."

more quotes on Great, Love, Uncomfortable
Commissioner Nancy Robinson :

"I'm very uncomfortable. We need to get it resolved as quickly as possible."

Colin McIlreavy :

"All of the humanitarian agencies operating in Somalia have armed guards. We're very uncomfortable with it, but there's very little option to pull out of (the security arrangements)."

Cillian Murphy :

"Yeah, I suppose slightly more people now can pronounce my name. It's all about recognition, isn't it? I have a funny cognizance of the fact that Hollywood is about commerce and art; it's an uncomfortable mixture of the two. People aren't going to put you in a movie unless people know who you are, and if your movie made $80 million, people will go ?Hey, we'll put him in a movie.' It isn't necessarily about the performance, so yeah, that was great and it means you get to read scripts and meet people that you wouldn't have done in the past."

more quotes on Art, Fact, Funny, Great, Hollywood , Past, Performance, Uncomfortable
Chuck Grant :

"Brian (Thompson) was a little uncomfortable out there throwing off the flat ground, and that helped account for all the walks we gave up. It's also the first game of the season, and we'll get better out on the mound. I saw some good things today from our pitchers and we'll improve on that."

more quotes on Game, Uncomfortable