Quotes of 'Beginning'

Cyril Connolly :

"There is no pain equal to that which two lovers can inflict on one another. This should be made clear to all who contemplate such a union. The avoidance of this pain is the beginning of wisdom, for it is strong enough to contaminate the rest of our lives."

more quotes on Beginning
Cyntrell Robinson :

"We were confident in the beginning because we knew we had such a strong team, and we have a strong mix. We kind of knew that we were going to take over this year."

more quotes on Beginning, Team
Cynthia Wilson :

"It's an amazing partnership. They've done it all year. They've been here since the beginning."

more quotes on Amazing, Beginning
Cynthia Smith :

"This is the first set of behaviors that they learn. We want to make sure at the beginning that we can get a good idea of their health status."

more quotes on Beginning, Health
Cynthia Johnson :

"I think this is a chance for a whole new beginning for the board."

more quotes on Beginning
Cynthia Harris :

"That is the million-dollar question, ... Oil analysts from the beginning of the year have said prices are going to be very volatile for the rest of the year."

more quotes on Beginning
Cynthia Calvert :

"The interns are not all beginning students. I often say we specialize in moms around here. Women who have been out of the work world while raising their families are encouraged to take the Reporting 1 class and spend a semester here with us, learning about and reporting on the community."

more quotes on Beginning, Community, Learning , Women, Work, World
Cyndi Masters :

"That's way normal. That's the whole beginning of the grief."

more quotes on Beginning, Grief
Curtis White :

"My shooting is coming around much better now (than) from the beginning of the season. I just want to keep rebounding at a high level. I'm averaging about seven rebounds a game."

more quotes on Beginning, Game
Curtis Sumpter :

"That was the plan from the beginning, to go out together. But things happen along the way."

more quotes on Beginning