Quotes of 'Freedom'

Curtis Blair :

"We try to limit the keeper's ability to see the ball on those direct kicks. Daniel has the freedom to do what he wants with it. His job is to get it on frame."

more quotes on Freedom
Curtis Armstrong :

"Every now and then say, 'What the f***.' 'What the f*** gives you freedom. Freedom brings opportunity. Opportunity makes your future."

more quotes on Freedom, Future
Craig Ferguson :

"It's totally free. It is the complete freedom of performance, ... The first time (the monologue is) performed is when you see it on TV, and it'll never be seen again. It's pure TV. Bam! It's there, and then it's gone."

more quotes on Freedom, Performance, Time
Craig Davis :

"There is an unsaid promise to protect their families while they protect our freedom serving abroad. Inviting the veterans to dinner at our home is the least we can do to pay tribute."

more quotes on Dinner, Freedom, Promise , Protect
Corey Stoughton :

"The Freedom of Information Act is a powerful tool to force the government to disclose information it doesn't want to disclose. Today's requests will pull back the veil of secrecy that the National Security Agency, the Department of Defense and the FBI have used to hide unlawful surveillance."

more quotes on Agency , Defense , Freedom, Government, Information
Coretta Scott King :

"I believe all Americans who believe in freedom, tolerance and human rights have a responsibility to oppose bigotry and prejudice based on sexual orientation."

more quotes on Americans, Believe, Freedom, Responsibility, Rights
Coretta Scott King :

"Struggle is a never ending process. Freedom is never really won you earn it and win it in every generation."

more quotes on Freedom, Struggle, Win
Cordell Hull :

"I am certain that, however great the hardships and the trials which loom ahead, our America will endure and the cause of human freedom will triumph"

more quotes on Freedom, Great
Conrad Burns :

"Today, our brave military men and women, just as those who have gone before them, stand on alert, securing freedom at home and guarding the innocent abroad."

more quotes on Freedom, Men, Women
Connie Stevens :

"Once you have an animal, you have to commit to it. They need a sense of freedom, but, of course, they must have some boundaries. I am against hitting them though; just send the vibe and that will do it."

more quotes on Freedom