Quotes of 'Avoid '

Cynthia Dailard :

"What you see in these results is that helping women avoid unintended pregnancy is not just a blue-state issue."

more quotes on Avoid , Women
Curtis Hill :

"Lack of police presence is a concern for me even as a male, as I have had two uncomfortable experiences there this summer running before sunrise to avoid the heat."

more quotes on Avoid , Heat, Police, Running, Uncomfortable
Crystal Davis :

"We need mentors who are extremely dependable and consistent. These children, they've had many disappointments in their lives. We try to avoid that."

more quotes on Avoid , Consistent
Craig Wood :

"In most states, these types of arrangements are clearly there to avoid a number of hurdles."

more quotes on Avoid
Craig Watts :

"This is the worst time to miss a bill. Pay down any large credit card or other large revolving accounts if you can, because high balances will hurt your credit rating. And avoid opening any other accounts before the loan you're pursuing is closed."

more quotes on Avoid , Hurt , Time, Worst
Craig Littlepage :

"The rule is in there for a purpose and that's to avoid inciting the crowd. I don't know if it was done purposely or if it was just somebody who was not aware of the rules or did not apply them properly."

more quotes on Avoid
Craig Inouye :

"Local people, we tend to avoid anything unpleasant."

more quotes on Avoid
Corey Andres :

"We spent a great deal of time in the weight room coming into the season. The guys came into the season fit and that should help us avoid injuries."

more quotes on Avoid , Great, Help, Time
Conroy Hines :

"They both did a good job. They did a nice job of taking care of the ball. We would like to avoid some of the sacks, but we have to see if the film to see if they weren't getting rid of it or it was a breakdown in protection."

more quotes on Avoid , Like
Colleen Kelley :

"These lower-premium plans can mask hidden costs for federal employees, ... The cheaper premium is usually coupled with higher deductibles, meaning federal workers will simply pay higher out-of-pocket costs or avoid visiting the doctor."

more quotes on Avoid , Doctor , Meaning