Quotes of 'Christianity'

Czeslaw Milosz :

"The masses in highly industrialized countries like England, the United States, or France are largely de-Christianized. Technology, and the way of life it produces, undermines Christianity far more effectively than do violent measures."

more quotes on Christianity, Life, Like, Technology
Craig Gross :

"This whole religious rule book just needs to be burned, and we need to reinvent the rules. Otherwise, Christianity is going to fade away."

more quotes on Christianity, Religious
Elton Williams :

"On a Monday, they have church and the teachers speak to us and tell us that Christianity is not a joke and the world is very challenging. They're close to me. If I'm having problems, I can come to them."

more quotes on Christianity, Teachers, World
Elton Trueblood :

"The world is equally shocked at hearing Christianity criticized and seeing it practiced."

more quotes on Christianity, World
Ellen Blake :

"We wanted a place where people could come and work on their beliefs, their values within a Christian environment, but we didn't feel you should be so right-up front expecting people to walk in with the real standard Christianity."

more quotes on Christianity, Work
Edward Balawejder :

"It was not a good idea. It did not take into consideration the relations between Christianity and Judaism. I decided that there will be no performance because we must stick to the message of the museum, which is truth, memory, reconciliation."

more quotes on Christianity, Museum, Performance, Truth
Elbert Hubbard :

"Christianity supplies a Hell for the people who disagree with you and a Heaven for your friends"

more quotes on Christianity, Heaven, Hell
David Hare :

"Strength was the virtue of paganism; obedience is the virtue of Christianity."

more quotes on Christianity, Virtue
David Hanshaw :

"Why should things have to change? People go after Christianity ... It's almost Christianity as a scourge."

more quotes on Christianity
Charles V :

"A single friar who goes counter to all Christianity for a thousand years must be wrong."

more quotes on Christianity