Quotes of 'Secret'

Cyril Connolly :

"The secret of success is to be in harmony with existence, to be always calm to let each wave of life wash us a little farther up the shore."

more quotes on Calm, Life, Secret, Success
Cynthia Nelms :

"The secret to a happy marriage is to tell your spouse everything, but the essentials."

more quotes on Marriage, Secret
Curt Weldon :

"The Sept. 11 commission's statement that it does not believe a secret military intelligence unit discovered a group of future hijackers more than a year before the attacks is"

more quotes on Believe, Future, Secret
Curt Weldon :

"The Sept. 11 commission's statement that it does not believe a secret military intelligence unit discovered a group of future hijackers more than a year before the terrorist attacks is"

more quotes on Believe, Future, Secret
Craig Reedie :

"The story is totally irrelevant, the voting was conducted in a secret ballot under the rules of the IOC, absolutely properly, all votes were properly recorded."

more quotes on Secret
Countee Cullen :

"There is no secret to success except hard work and getting something indefinable which we call the "breaks." In order for a writer to succeed, I suggest three things -- read and write -- and wait."

more quotes on Secret, Success , Work
Conrad Veidt :

"I was appalled at the amount of study necessary in order to qualify in medicine, and gradually my desire was blunted by a keener - and secret - wish to become an actor."

more quotes on Actor, Medicine, Secret
Conny Culver :

"My secret campaign weapon is Rufus, whose 17 pounds of furry affection provides a playmate for the children of voters, giving mom and dad a few minutes to talk about their vision for the future."

more quotes on Future, Secret
Colin Chaulk :

"It's no secret the penalties and frustrations of our club need to be better. I'm one to blame. I'm not blaming the officiating for any game or anybody else. It's completely the team's loss because of the penalties and the lack of discipline and not getting the right bounces tonight."

more quotes on Discipline , Game, Secret
Colin Chapman :

"The secret of a successful marriage is not to be at home too much."

more quotes on Marriage, Secret