Quotes of 'Self Importance'

Carl Gustav Jung :

"What is essential in a work of art is that it should rise far above the realm of personal life and speak to the spirit and heart of the poet as man to the spirit and heart of mankind."

more quotes on Life, Self Importance
Danny Maciocia :

"I've got to take it personal."

more quotes on Self Importance
Carl Cornwell :

"He did it. We know he did it. This is about whether that was the sole, individual intervening cause that was the cause of death of Jonathan U. It is that and nothing more."

more quotes on Death, Self Importance, Soul
Daniela Hantuchova :

"I must say I am much more aware of what I am doing on the court now, ... When I was in (the) Top 10, everything was easy for me. I had nothing to lose. I was just swinging at the ball and had fun -- there was no pressure. Definitely now I am more mature and making much smarter decisions on the court."

Daniela Hantuchova :

"I wasn't aggressive enough in the first set, so after that, I told myself to hang in there and wait for my shots. I definitely feel like I always play well in Tokyo, and I think I'm off to a good start this week. I love the court here. I like the speed. It's like grass, which is my favorite surface."

more quotes on Like, Self Importance
Daniela Caruntu :

"It's everybody on his own."

Candy Cummings :

"A surge of joy flooded over me that I shall never forget. I felt like shouting out that I had made a ball curve. I wanted to tell everybody - it was too good to keep to myself."

more quotes on Like, Self Importance
Candy Clark :

"The only person that should have been blamed in this incident was the criminal who took it upon himself to steal what was not his."

more quotes on Crime, Self Importance
Camille Duvall :

"I train myself mentally with visualization. The morning of a tournament, before I put my feet on the floor, I visualize myself making perfect runs with emphasis on technique, all the way through to what my personal best is in practice."

more quotes on Game, Practice, Self Importance
Cameron White :

"I was shitting myself, to be honest."

more quotes on Honest, Self Importance