Quotes of 'Self Importance'

Dave Grohl :

"I don't like to have people do stuff for me. I don't like to have runners go out and get me meals - it's just not normal."

more quotes on Self Importance
Dave Duncan :

"You can ask yourself that question and give yourself a better answer than I can give you. We'll know (today)."

Cathleen McGuigan :

"Don't think of Diana Vreeland's memoir as a book; it's more like a lunch. A bit of souffle, a glass of champagne, some green grapes - light, bubbly and slightly tart - all served up by an egocentric but inventive hostess."

more quotes on Books, Self Importance
Brett Butler :

"There's something very weird and abnormal about my particular quest to do stand-up; it's very isolating and self-important."

Cate Blanchett :

"That's absolutely what Tracy comes to incorporate into her sense of self."

Brent Sutter :

"I'm assuming that's the way it's going to be from here on in. That's what we've been told. I'm assuming it's going to carry on like (Saturday) and I know that's what the IIHF wants, too."

Dave Barry :

"I am not a violent person. I am a product of the Flower Power '60s. I have actually worn bell-bottomed jeans."

Daron Rahlves :

"It's managing myself the right way. My business is skiing."

more quotes on Businesses , Self Importance
Dar Williams :

"My Better Self."

Carl Gustav Jung :

"The dream is the small hidden door in the deepest and most intimate sanctum of the soul, which opens into that primeval cosmic night that was soul long before there was a conscious ego and will be soul far beyond what a conscious ego could ever reach."

more quotes on Self Importance, Soul