Quotes of 'Tie'

David Boies :

"Not only do they give it away, they bribe people to take it... and they tie the product to their monopoly operating system."

more quotes on Tie
David Bell :

"You always feel like you're going to win, especially after you come back and tie it like that."

more quotes on Like, Tie, Win
Dave Sarachan :

"What you saw tonight was a team that didn't quit, that battled, that pushed the game the second half. I was disappointed with the two goals we conceded in the first half. But in the end, we got a tie, we're in the playoffs, we've reached goal No. 1 and that's very good."

more quotes on Game, Goal, Team, Tie
Chris DiMarco :

"Last year, I played good enough to win probably three tournaments. I ran into David Toms at the Match Play; he was unbelievable. Tiger and I beat the field by 7 here. At NEC, I posted a number, and he made a great birdie on 16. New Orleans (a tie for third) is the only one I regret because I feel I gave that one away. I hit a bad shot on 10, and it took me out of my rhythm."

more quotes on Great, Play, Shot , Tie, Win
Chris Chelios :

"Right now, with a tie, a loss and a win, we've got to come up with a big game against Sweden."

more quotes on Game, Tie, Win
Charlie Weis :

"The bottom line is they came up with the big play to put the game away. We had a couple of third downs there when the game was in question where if we got the ball back we would have liked our chances to at least get it to tie and get it to overtime."

more quotes on Game, Play, Tie
Charlie Melancon :

"All the president's visit did was tie up New Orleans for a couple of hours."

more quotes on Tie, Visit
Charlie Manuel :

"If you helped two or three games, or tie up two or three games with a big hit, you did your job."

more quotes on Tie
Charlie Chaplin :

"That is why, no matter how desperate the predicament is, I am always very much in earnest about clutching my cane, straightening my derby hat and fixing my tie, even though I have just landed on my head."

more quotes on Tie
Charles Tillman :

"I thought Chris had it. The rule is a tie goes to the offense."

more quotes on Tie