Quotes of 'Tie'

Chris Duggan :

"It would help tie the entire structure of child development together."

more quotes on Development, Help, Tie
Cheryl Ingham :

"I told the girls that good goals like that happen, so they shouldn't hang their heads. We hit goals like that too, so we can't leave a window like that open for a team to tie it up."

more quotes on Leave, Like, Team, Tie, Window
Chauncey Duke :

"I thought we were in it, even when we were down 10 with 3:45 left. We could come in, get three stops, and it's a tie ball game. We just couldn't get it."

more quotes on Game, Tie
Charlie Melancon :

"Tie or not for tonight? Button down blue shirt?"

more quotes on Tie
Charli Turner Thorne :

"It was a huge game for us. Obviously, we have to win out to have any chance for regular season championship. It would be a really exciting situation if we don't at least tie it would be very exciting for us to get the No. 2 seed."

more quotes on Championship , Game, Tie, Win
Charles Meador :

"We have the discretion to pick who we want to pick. I don't see any reasons why this council should tie its hands and limit its discretion as to who should serve us."

more quotes on Tie
Bruno Bauer :

"The sight of nature fascinates, the family tie has a sweet enchantment and patriotism gives the religious spirit a fiery devotion to the powers that it reveres."

more quotes on Family, Nature, Religious, Spirit, Tie
Bruce Gunter :

"We had a chance to tie the game. We had a chance to win the game. We had done everything we wanted to do."

more quotes on Game, Tie, Win
David Hyde Pierce :

"I probably was as bad as a security guard as I was as a tie salesman."

more quotes on Tie
David Eckstein :

"It's nice to show that we can score a run off him, but it would have been better to tie. It's definitely something that we've just got to keep battling. If we do our job, we can eliminate him so he doesn't have to come in the game."

more quotes on Game, Tie