Quotes of 'Tie'

Ed Sam :

"I'm sure that's something we're going to talk about. I'm not crazy about a tie all-star game."

more quotes on Crazy, Game, Tie
Ed Pendt :

"They are very important. Now we're in a tie. Two games ago we had a two-game lead. In the Colonial Council you have to come ready to play every night."

more quotes on Important , Play, Tie
Evo Morales :

"Most Bolivians don't wear a tie and I'm part of this majority. It would bother me; it's so tight around your neck I would feel like I was being hung."

more quotes on Like, Majority, Tie
English Proverb :

"Do not be in a hurry to tie what you cannot untie."

more quotes on Tie
Edith Wharton :

"It seemed to him that the tie between husband and wife, even if breakable in prosperity, should be indissoluble in misfortune."

more quotes on Tie
Edith Wharton :

"I wonder, among all the tangles of this mortal coil, which one contains tighter knots to undo, and consequently suggests more tugging, and pain, and diversified elements of misery, than the marriage tie."

more quotes on Marriage, Tie, Wonder
Eddie Jordan :

"We kind of rode his coattails, ... He carried us. We went from a tie game to up 11 because he got going. Now, they hang on to him and say, 'Thanks Gil.' We should play with poise; we've got veterans now with playoff experience. And that should help us in back-to-back games. We've got a good mix of scorers and defenders. And we've got a guy who can make everybody better. When that thing got real tight tonight, it was, 'Thanks Gil.'"

more quotes on Experience, Game, Help, Play, Tie
Eddie Jordan :

"I thought to win on the road is a big deal in the NBA, the season opener, almost a brand new team for us, ... We're trying to learn how to play with each other. We're a very deep team, a very veteran team and I'm just trying to find the right combinations out there with guys who are playing well, so it is a terrific win. They had a chance to tie it with three shots at the end and the basketball gods were with us."

more quotes on Basketball , Brand, Play, Team, Tie, Win
Earl Wilson :

"A woman may race to get a man a gift but it always ends in a tie."

more quotes on Tie
Budd Ditchendorf :

"Captain Shreve was better than us for maybe 60 minutes of the game before we came back with our two goals to tie it. They are the cleanest playing, best team we have faced all season."

more quotes on Game, Team, Tie