Quotes of 'Tie'

Chuck Palahniuk :

"Marla tells me how in the wild you don't see old animals because as soon as they age, animals die. If they get sick or slow down, something stronger kills them. Animals aren't meant to get old. Marla lies down on her bed and undoes the tie on her bathrobe, and says our culture has made death something wrong. Old animals should be an unnatural exception. Freaks."

more quotes on Age, Animals, Culture, Death, Tie, Wild
Chuck Palahniuk :

"In the real world, I'm a recall coordinator in a shirt and tie, sitting in the dark with a mouthful of blood and changing the overheads and slides as my boss tells Microsoft how he choose a particular shade of cornflower blue for an icon."

more quotes on Blood, Tie, World
Christopher Dodd :

"tie up three branches of government for the next four months."

more quotes on Government, Tie
Christine Taylor :

"I don't feel I have any personal control over Athens, but as the institution changes, the city will change and tie in to Vision Ohio,"

more quotes on Change, City, Control, Tie
Chris Phillips :

"About half the time we played well. The other half, Elk Grove put the pressure on us. Both teams were unhappy to tie, but both teams played well at times."

more quotes on Pressure, Tie, Time
Chris Lofton :

"I made a few to send games into overtime or to tie it, but never to win a game."

more quotes on Game, Tie, Win
Chris Kelly :

"We started off 1-3 in the division last year but won five of our last six games, with our only loss (being 38-36 to Grove City). If we win that game, we tie for the division title. ... We're confident that we can turn things around again this year and if Grove City (falters) a little bit, you never know what could happen."

more quotes on City, Game, Tie, Win
Ethiopian Proverb :

"When spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion"

more quotes on Tie
Ethan Simmons :

"We saw products in use that were pretty impressive. There was a lot of new stuff on the presence-management side, and Cisco should be able to tie these things together better than a lot of other companies could because of their comprehensive systems."

more quotes on Stuff , Tie
Erin Wanserski :

"To tie after being down, this is a good tie."

more quotes on Tie