Quotes of 'Tie'

Chris Vermeer :

"I was pleased with the way our team battled and didn't allow the first inning get away from us. The turning point of this game was responding to tie the score in the first inning. We showed good plate discipline and limited our strikeouts while forcing difficult situations on the McNary pitchers."

more quotes on Discipline , Game, Team, Tie
Chris Pack :

"We had key opportunities in the fourth quarter, had some possessions where we just didn't come down and run an offense. A chance to cut it to two or three points and a chance to cut it to one or tie the ball game, and we didn't get a shot off because we had a goofy turnover."

more quotes on Game, Opportunities, Shot , Tie
Chris O'Connor :

"It's difficult to have visibility for planning in one place and to tie together all the events in the supply chain."

more quotes on Tie
Chris Muller :

"One of the lessons of the Vietnam war is that when politicians dabble in military affairs they tie the hands of our soldiers and prevent them from succeeding."

more quotes on Tie, War
Chris Mueller :

"We don't like them at all, and they don't like us. A tie is like kissing your sister, especially because it's Michigan and the way the league is you need two points every time out."

more quotes on Like, Tie, Time
Craig Drury :

"We're the region champs right now. We might tie for it, but everyone else has at least three losses. We feel good about that."

more quotes on Tie
Craig Conroy :

"It is a tie and we played for a win, but we do not have to worry about the rest of the tournament."

more quotes on Tie, Win
Connie Chung :

"are an incredible couple, with an edge. Even when they argue, you just know there's a great emotional tie between them. Sometimes they do it for sport, sometimes just to wind the other person up."

more quotes on Emotional, Great, Tie, Wind
Cindy Sheehan :

"I'm going to tie myself to the fence and refuse to leave until they agree to bring our troops home, ... And I'll probably get arrested, and when I get out, I'll go back and do the same thing."

more quotes on Leave, Tie
Cindy Sheehan :

"I'm going to go to Washington, D.C. and I'm going to give a speech at the White House, and after I do, I'm going to tie myself to the fence and refuse to leave until they agree to bring our troops home,"

more quotes on House, Leave, Tie