Quotes of 'Water '

Cynthia Covell :

"The only reason people want water rights is to have certainty to what their place in line is."

more quotes on Reason, Rights, Water
Cynthia Covell :

"Diversion does not only mean taking water from the river."

more quotes on River , Water
Cynthia Brown :

"West Nile develops in stagnant water,"

more quotes on Water
Curtis Weeks :

"The reason I want this contract is I really do enjoy directing the Water Resources Agency. I don't want to look... I want to stay here."

more quotes on Agency , Enjoy, Reason, Water
Curtis Weeks :

"Mr. Handley always was very direct and sincere in his contributions to the water resources agency. We want to express our condolences to the family and friends of Mr. Handley."

more quotes on Agency , Family, Water
Curtis Weeks :

"If we continue to tap into the basin too much, ocean water can get in and contaminate the clean water."

more quotes on Clean, Water
Curtis Strange :

"I'm looking forward to next year, ... If I can eliminate just my water balls next year, I'll do better. That's no promise, but I'm looking forward to it."

more quotes on Promise , Water
Curtis Green :

"They're not organized. Nobody has any plans. We're depending upon them for food, water and shelter. Who's in charge?"

more quotes on Food, Water
Curt Johnson :

"This is a historic moment of resolving a water dispute in a very sensible and practical way."

more quotes on Water
Curt Johnson :

"As a state, we must step up to the plate and renew our commitment to ourselves, our children and our communities by adequately investing in clean water."

more quotes on Clean, Water