Quotes of 'Paint '

Connor Barwin :

"When I went in, my guy was sitting in the paint. He wasn't even guarding me. That's the most disrespect I've seen on a basketball court."

more quotes on Basketball , Paint
Connie Schlittenhardt :

"One family must have taken tons of time. They suspended an egg inside a paint can and soldered the lid shut."

more quotes on Family, Paint , Time
Connie Gens :

"The paintings were completed before he became a resident here in May of last year. He no longer has any desire to paint, but he has done a lot of pencil drawings."

more quotes on Paint
Colby Omner :

"The least they could have done is have the decency to let us paint Tulane in the end zone."

more quotes on Paint
Cleo Moore :

"I like to paint nudes mostly."

more quotes on Like, Paint
Cleo Moore :

"Mostly, though, I like to paint."

more quotes on Like, Paint
Claude Monet :

"I would advise young artists . . . to paint as they can, as long as they can, without being afraid of painting badly . . . . If their painting doesn't improve by itself, it means that nothing can be done - and I wouldn't do anything!"

more quotes on Paint
Clark Williams :

"When I saw that yellow vase, I just knew that I had to paint it."

more quotes on Paint
Chuck Close :

"Very few people have written about what a work really looks like, especially once there were photographic reproductions of works and so they felt that the photograph would carry the information, and, of course, it does a piss poor job of letting someone know of the scale of the work and of the physicality and how thick the paint was and what the touch was."

more quotes on Information, Like, Paint , Work
Christy Setzer :

"Their strategy has been to clearly paint a rosy picture of the city and do their underhanded fighting outside the paid media."

more quotes on City, Media , Paint , Strategy