Quotes of 'Calm'

Cyril Connolly :

"The secret of success is to be in harmony with existence, to be always calm to let each wave of life wash us a little farther up the shore."

more quotes on Calm, Life, Secret, Success
Cynthia Barboza :

"I would definitely agree that you grow up pretty fast when you're 16, ... watching how they deal with tough situations. When we're behind, how everyone stays calm and just keeps chipping away until we're back in the game."

more quotes on Calm, Fast , Game, Grow, Tough
Craig Pitcher :

"The kids remained calm. I was pleased with the way they handled themselves."

more quotes on Calm
Craig Miller :

"We have a lot of company, and (a pier) would provide much easier access for guests of all ages, because not everyone can maneuver out an inflatable dinghy when the water is less than calm,"

more quotes on Calm, Water
Craig Buntin :

"We have enough experience as far as our performances are concerned that we know what we have to do. We're going to stay calm and do what we do, and let the standings fall where they may."

more quotes on Calm, Experience
Courtney Taylor :

"There's so much stuff they've thrown at him. Basically they threw the kitchen sink at him. Just his demeanor and his approach to it, calm, never getting frustrated ... If you practice that way, it will carry into the game."

more quotes on Calm, Game, Practice, Stuff
Corey Dillon :

"I know you guys are waiting for this big eruption and it's not going to happen. I'm telling you. That volcano done blew its top a long time ago. It's done. It's done. I'm calm. I'm just ready to work this week."

more quotes on Calm, Time, Work
Connie Chung :

"He was always calm, clear and concise. If you told him the world was coming to an end, he would still report it factually."

more quotes on Calm, Report, World
Comte de Mirabeau :

"Nothing baffles the schemes of evil people so much as the calm composure of great souls."

more quotes on Calm, Evil, Great
Clark Haggans :

"Oh yeah. He dominates people -- and he works unbelievably hard. He's a cool and calm guy, but on game days, we're afraid he'll rip our arms off when he's running through the tunnel onto the field. He gets mean."

more quotes on Arms, Calm, Game, Hell, Running