Quotes of 'Fail'

Curt Cloninger :

"If a site is perfectly usable but it lacks an elegant and appropriate design style, it will fail."

more quotes on Fail
Craig McQuate :

"Do not be a security professional when talking to senior executives. Be a business manager, whose expertise happens to be security. If you think that way, you will not fail."

more quotes on Fail
Cliff Longman :

"The notion of understanding where your data is stored and managing the potential conflicts that arise when you get copies of that data out of line with one another is what MDM is all about. We have seen some staggering benefits from it and we have seen some things fail."

more quotes on Fail, Potential, Understanding
Clare Boothe Luce :

"Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes";"

more quotes on Fail
Clara Barton :

"Economy, prudence, and a simple life are the sure masters of need, and will often accomplish that which, their opposites, with a fortune at hand, will fail to do."

more quotes on Economy, Fail, Life
Chuck Priore :

"Too many people want scoreboard-winning too quickly. Most times you see things like this fail, it is because a school didn't stick to its plan. We have to be patient with our own plan."

more quotes on Fail, Like, Patient , School
Christopher Kelly :

"It makes sense that such a hyperbolic anointment would automatically induce backlash, ... Especially with pretty-boy actors, there are people lined up to see their lives fall apart... They anoint you sexiest guy alive and suddenly the public thirst for schadenfreude and to see you fail kicks in."

more quotes on Fail, Public
Christopher Hampton :

"I think there's something degrading about having a husband for a rival. It's humiliating if you fail and commonplace if you succeed."

more quotes on Fail
Christi Gallagher :

"Wal-Mart is committed to making a positive contribution to working families and we do it every day. We're disappointed that some continue to ignore the facts and fail to provide any real vision for the future. It's not surprising that organized labor is under such scrutiny when they have so little to say."

more quotes on Fail, Future, Labor
Chris Thile :

"When you're performing as a group in a band, there is just so much more pressure to perform well. If you fail then everybody else fails too. As opposed to being a solo act, if you mess up then it's only you that sucked."

more quotes on Fail, Pressure