Quotes of 'Change'

Czeslaw Milosz :

"The voice of passion is better than the voice of reason. The passionless cannot change history."

more quotes on Change, History , Passion, Reason
Cynthia Pryor :

"We knew going in that there would be areas that the work group could not all agree on. But the DEQ has chosen to change some key items that we did have group consensus on."

more quotes on Change, Work
Cynthia Graubart :

"I feel like we wrote a road map or a handbook to help them navigate this particularly challenging time in the kitchen. If you can create a habit of this preparing and planning, this is going to cut a lot of stress out of your life. If you can take the stress out of the equation by having a plan, you're going to change how you feel about the dinner plan."

more quotes on Change, Dinner, Habit, Help, Life, Like, Map, Time
Cynthia Bulik :

"Of course, the gene pool didn't change. The environment has indeed changed and cultural pressure to be thin has been greater on the younger part of the study group."

more quotes on Change, Pressure
Cushing Anderson :

"The difficulty with combating piracy in any form in a country like Russia is that it has become so accepted that you have to change the population's mindset. Doing that will take time, but creating programs that address intellectual property is an important step forward."

more quotes on Change, Important , Like, Property, Time
Cushing Anderson :

"In the economy we are in now, there will not be the same investment in technology, but we are demanding of employees greater productivity. In order to [achieve] that you need to give [employees] internal tools to make them work smarter. If you invest in the worker's skill set overall, you should be able to see a change in productivity."

more quotes on Change, Economy, Invest, Skill, Technology, Work
Curtis Adams :

"Anybody who comes to the show should have an open mind. It's kind of different. Take your expectations of a magic show, and forget them. This will change them. People have preconceived notions of what a magic show should be."

more quotes on Change, Magic , Mind
Curt Schilling :

"I care what people think, but that doesn't change what I say. I am who I am."

more quotes on Change
Curt Poore :

"The members of this community will notice different people, and a different culture, and a different deal. Change is a good thing, and I really think the hardworking people of this community will notice the difference as soon as they walk into our showroom."

more quotes on Change, Community, Culture
Curt Anderson :

"There's no end to anonymous sources who are happy to speak poorly about candidates running for office. I'm not able to change that. But I would say this: I really like where he is in this thing right now."

more quotes on Change, Like, Running