Quotes of 'Education'

Cynthia McNally :

"Math and science and special education, those are the areas that are very difficult to fill."

more quotes on Education, Science
Cynthia Heimel :

"Reading is an escape, an education, a delving into the brain of another human being on such an intimate level that every nuance of thought, every snapping of synapse, every slippery desire of the author is laid open before you like, well, a book."

more quotes on Author, Education, Like, Reading
Cynthia Guariglia :

"We want to encourage people to recruit new teams, bring awareness into the community, and raise funds for cancer research, advocacy, patient services, programs and education. We try to have fun with it and really get people into the relay spirit."

more quotes on Cancer, Community, Education, Patient , Recruit, Research , Spirit
Craig Roth :

"We got our education on the job because we didn't know this business. We had started out growing trees and doing landscaping, so I thought it wouldn't be too hard to do flowers. We didn't find out how hard it was until we were doing it, but we got a lot of help from other nurseries around here."

more quotes on Education, Help
Craig Masback :

"At a personal level, when I moved from the 1/2 mile to the mile as a college junior, I used the experiences and stories of those milers who came before me for education and inspiration. Don, too, moved from the 1/2 mile to the mile in college, and his 3:58.7, which made him the third-fastest miler ever when he ran it, was remarkable in part because he ran it on the same day that he took a final exam in Berkeley. For an athlete like myself, who aspired to be a student and an athlete throughout my career, Don was and is a true role model."

more quotes on Career, Education, Like
Courtney Cassard :

"I think that when you look at the master plan for post secondary education and where the state can best use its resources, it's going to achieve that purpose."

more quotes on Education
Cornelius Vanderbilt :

"If I had learned education I would not have had time to learn anything else."

more quotes on Education, Time
Cordie Greenlea :

"I think it's a great choice for them. They want to go somewhere where they have an opportunity to play and get a great education, and I think they'll do well there. I'm happy they're going down there, and it's a great fit for them."

more quotes on Education, Great, Play
Consuelo Aguilar :

"The company has failed to comply with health and education benefits. They don't meet requirements for maintenance, which is a danger for the workers."

more quotes on Education, Health
Conrad Coleman :

"That was kind of tough because my father (Raymond) taught in the schools here. She was always talking to young people about education, always counseling young people to go to school, get an education. 'Education is your ticket to anything you want to do.' That's why she paid for so many kids to go to school."

more quotes on Education, School, Taught, Tough