Quotes of 'Tax'

Cyrus Reed :

"They're all politically difficult to do. But I think the idea that tax structures should be (based) partly on pollution... it goes across political lines. There are liberals and conservatives that like the idea."

more quotes on Like, Pollution , Tax
Cy Thannikary :

"Property tax rebates are a Band-Aid on the problem."

more quotes on Property, Tax
Curtis Dubay :

"Every one of the best tax systems raises sufficient revenue without imposing at least one of the three major state taxes -- sales taxes, personal income tax and corporate income taxes."

more quotes on Tax
Crane Kenney :

"This is a process that has been followed by a number of other taxpayers with the tax court, and many of them have had success recently in overturning these opinions."

more quotes on Success , Tax
Craig Whittom :

"All of the money generated from sales tax, business licenses fees and property taxes on the island is put in this fund, none of it goes to the city's general fund. Other revenue is generated from assessment fees charged to developers."

more quotes on Fund, Money, Property, Tax
Craig Pheiffer :

"I think the Budget is going to be positive. The last government numbers up until December point to a small deficit and, pushing it out to the full year, the deficit should be less than one percent of GDP. There is scope for government to spend more and provide more tax relief at the low end of the scale."

more quotes on Government, Low, Tax
Craig Pheiffer :

"I think the Budget is going to be positive. The last government numbers up until December point to a small deficit and, pushing it out to the full year, the deficit should be less than 1% of GDP. There is scope for government to spend more and provide more tax relief at the low end of the scale."

more quotes on Government, Low, Tax
Craig McDonald :

"What distinguishes Gov. Perry from Strayhorn is that he delivers for his big campaign donors on an unlimited range of issues, not just their tax bills."

more quotes on Issues, Tax
Craig Cooper :

"Actually we were trying to start the income tax season a little early. The income tax season is our biggest time of the year."

more quotes on Tax, Time
Councilman Norman Sugarman :

"Each member of this council received the same tax increase percentage that each member that's complaining about it."

more quotes on Member, Tax