Quotes of 'World'

Clint Kriewaldt :

"It would have taken something out of this world."

more quotes on World
Clifford Stoll :

"While I admire the insights of many of the people in the world of computing, I get this cold feeling that I speak a different language."

more quotes on Language , World
Clifford Stoll :

"Merely that I have a World Wide Web page does not give me any power, any abilities, nor any status in the real world."

more quotes on Power, World
Clifford Stoll :

"If you don't have an E-mail address, you're in the Netherworld. If you don't have your own World Wide Web page, you're a nobody."

more quotes on World
Clifford Stoll :

"Spending an evening on the World Wide Web is much like sitting down to a dinner of Cheetos, two hours later your fingers are yellow and you're no longer hungry, but you haven't been nourished."

more quotes on Dinner, Like, World
Clifford Reed :

"The mind is the most powerful thing in the world. Why would you allow your athletes to go out and be humiliated if it wasn't about going out and trying to raise money for your programs?"

more quotes on Mind , Money, World
Clifford McDonald :

"The Canadian situation differs in nature from the community spread that has occurred in other parts of the world."

more quotes on Community, Nature, World
Cliff Slater :

"It's not really about the stations; it's about people's lifestyles. All the pretty pictures in the world don't add up to anything, because the core thing that people need to know is the cost and the benefits."

more quotes on World
Cliff Schiappa :

"Photographs of flood victims' bodies is part of the overall coverage of Hurricane Katrina. When choosing an appropriate image, we do not want to be gratuitous, but rather put the image in context of the flood and suffering. The government is very concerned about the recovery efforts being done in a dignified manner, as it should be done. As members of the media, it's our job to show the world that such an effort is being made and carried out."

more quotes on Government, Hurricane, Media , Suffering, World
Cliff Persons :

"He's been setting gates for the World Cup. We're hoping he can set one of the courses at the Olympics, for the parallel GS, that's their venue."

more quotes on World