Quotes of 'World'

Cyrus Nasseri :

"Iran is not Iraq. And the United States is not the self-appointed policeman of the world."

more quotes on World
Cyril Tourneur :

"Most women have small waists the world throughout, But their desires are a thousand miles about"

more quotes on Women, World
Cynthia Nelms :

"Texans are proof that the world was populated by aliens"

more quotes on Proof, World
Cynthia Moss :

"We have found that bats adjust the timing of their sounds when they encounter clutter, and they seem to 'strobe' the world with sound."

more quotes on Sound, World
Cynthia McKinney :

"The world is teetering on the brink of conflicts while the Administration's policies are vague, wavering and unclear. Major financial conflicts of interest involving the President, the Attorney General, the Vice President and others in the Administration have been and continue to be exposed."

more quotes on Financial, President, Vice, World
Cynthia Cowie :

"If you have a family member who needs an ICU and you can get those services here it makes a world of difference, it really does."

more quotes on Family, Member, World
Cynthia Cowie :

"It makes a world of difference to the hospital and the employees who want to be here. We'll be taking care of people who would not normally be taken care of here, who would all be transferred someplace else."

more quotes on World
Cynthia Calvert :

"The interns are not all beginning students. I often say we specialize in moms around here. Women who have been out of the work world while raising their families are encouraged to take the Reporting 1 class and spend a semester here with us, learning about and reporting on the community."

more quotes on Beginning, Community, Learning , Women, Work, World
Cynthia Calvert :

"The reason they work here is because it is enormously rewarding. Yes, there are days when it is stressful, or when readers are angry - but for the most part, this is the best job in the world. I can truthfully say that there has never been a day when I didn't want to go to work."

more quotes on Angry, Reason, Work, World
Cynthia Bunton :

"The fair enables us to bring various areas of our city together without any ulterior motives than having a good time. The runway will be lit up in Corpus Christi with fashion from all over the world."

more quotes on City, Fashion, Runway, Time, World