Quotes of 'Friendship'

Craig Zadan :

"This is a story about friendship, about this amazing relationship between two guys who were so brilliant together but couldn't be together because of their incompatibility as people,"

more quotes on Amazing, Brilliant, Friendship, Relationship
Cornelia Otis Skinner :

"To cement a new friendship, especially between foreigners or persons of a different social world, a spark with which both were secretly charged must fly from person to person, and cut across the accidents of place and time."

more quotes on Friendship, Time, World
Corbin Schwalm :

"He tells it like it is and that's a good thing. Ours is a friendship as well as a business relationship."

more quotes on Friendship, Like, Relationship
Comte DeBussy-Rabutin :

"Love comes from blindness; friendship from knowledge."

more quotes on Friendship, Knowledge, Love
Clifton Fadiman :

"One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention."

more quotes on Friendship
Clifford Stoll :

"Human kindness, warmth, interaction, friendship, and family are far more important than anything that can come across my cathode-ray tube."

more quotes on Family, Friendship, Important
Cindy Young :

"I had a small friendship group of quilters called the Bag Ladies. After a guy joined, we changed it to Bag People."

more quotes on Friendship
Cicero :

"The rule of friendship means there should be mutual sympathy between them, each supplying what the other lacks and trying to benefit the other, always using friendly and sincere words."

more quotes on Friendship, Sympathy, Words
Chuck Newman :

"I think we enjoy the camaraderie as much as anything. It's just about getting out, getting exercise and enjoying the friendship."

more quotes on Enjoy, Exercise, Friendship
Christopher Smith :

"I was honored to have the opportunity to meet with President Museveni and continue our great friendship. We had an open and productive exchange of ideas and I am grateful for the leading role that President Museveni has assumed with the worldwide effort to combat HIV/AIDS."

more quotes on Friendship, Great, Ideas, President