Quotes of 'School'

Cynthia Veleno :

"It was always a dream of mine. When I was in high school I used to write poems for my friends. And they would give them to their girlfriends or their boyfriends. I struggled through school, but through all the rough times I went through, I would write ? write letters to God and tell him about all my sad days and stuff. That's how I began writing. Then I turned to poetry."

more quotes on God, Poems, School, Stuff
Cynthia Lowery :

"You're talking about neighborhood schools on one hand and about pulling out two of our neighborhood schools ... on the other. That's why we want to keep a neighborhood school in Turtle Creek."

more quotes on School
Cynthia Long :

"I may have two in the tub at a time. The little ones get in together. But the other ones take a shower because the have to get up at six in the morning to get ready for school."

more quotes on School, Time
Cynthia Jeanguenat :

"Mom and Dad cut a check to the school for the cost for the whole semester [but] some of those expenses may not qualify."

more quotes on Check, School
Cynthia Harris :

"Some districts have already started school, and also the record-high gas prices ... have sort of affected travel for this holiday weekend."

more quotes on Holiday, School, Travel
Cynthia Harris :

"They did it out in the public in the school where other kids came around. She (Rakesha) said they were laughing."

more quotes on Public, School
Curtis Sumpter :

"It was like seeing the old Jason. It was like the Jason from high school. You had to feel good for him."

more quotes on Like, School
Curtis Remington :

"I was a senior in high school at the time. Everybody was playing the Beatles; everybody liked the music."

more quotes on Music, School, Time
Curtis Pulley :

"Alfonso plays with a lot of will and determination. He's a guy who wasn't even playing all that much in high school until another guy got hurt. Now I've gotten a chance to see how badly he wants it."

more quotes on Hurt , School
Curtis Johnson :

"There are many benefits of being (at CCSU). It gives them an opportunity to see what a college campus is like. It prepares them to think of an educational future beyond high school and what they should be doing now to get there."

more quotes on Future, Like, School