Quotes of 'Art'

Cynthia Rowley :

"It's different things -- my house, travel, art. And then what I've been doing for fun lately, which is the little surprise in the show."

more quotes on Art, House, Surprise, Travel
Cynthia Bunton :

"It's an opportunity to expose individuals to another form of art."

more quotes on Art
Cydnie Adams :

"There's an ever-changing selection of art here. There's always different things on the walls."

more quotes on Art
Craig Trimble :

"I have Art Henderson. He used to be a cop and he?s chasing me in his car and throwing things and he has a gun."

more quotes on Art, Car
Craig Robins :

"One of the things that you really have to master is just navigating through the art fair."

more quotes on Art
Craig Robins :

"It's the most important cultural weekend, maybe in the country. The Art Basel Fair and Art Basel Miami has transformed into this amazing series of cultural events to coincide with the art fair and so everyone's in town and it's a perfect moment to display it."

more quotes on Amazing, Art, Important
Craig Malloy :

"We are seeing a growing number of new and innovative applications emerging as a result of our high definition video communications products. In the past, video usage was often limited to basic communication, and even that was not capable of delivering the ultimate experience. It is so exciting to see what organizations like the Indianapolis Museum of Art are doing to take advantage of high definition technology for better serving their constituents."

more quotes on Art, Communication, Experience, Like, Museum, Past, Technology
Craig Brehon :

"These days shooting has become a lost art. Kids are looking to make the spectacular pass, the handles and the dunk. Statistically throughout the college and pro games, the percentages are down."

more quotes on Art, Lost
Councilman Roger Flores :

"The true concept of what art really is, is it's beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there are 11 beholders up here. I want to get to a point where we get recommendations from CAB that everyone is happy with."

more quotes on Art, Beauty
Cornell Capa :

"Photography has the capacity to provide images of man and his environment that are both works of art and moments in history."

more quotes on Art, History , Photography