Quotes of 'Sympathy'

Craig Yenzer :

"The way it stayed there were several positives. The travel issue is always a big factor out here so that was something to think about. I think (the UIL) had some sympathy for our situation."

more quotes on Sympathy, Travel
Cicero :

"The rule of friendship means there should be mutual sympathy between them, each supplying what the other lacks and trying to benefit the other, always using friendly and sincere words."

more quotes on Friendship, Sympathy, Words
Confucius :

"To be in one's own heart in kindly sympathy with all things; this is the nature of righteousness"

more quotes on Heart , Nature, Sympathy
Claire Buchan :

"The president has deep respect for the pope, and he also has great compassion and sympathy for the 168 victims of the Oklahoma City bombing and their families."

more quotes on City, Great, President, Respect, Sympathy
Chuck Close :

"When I was walking around I was 6 foot 3, and people didn't tend to approach me very much, and one of the interesting things about being in a wheelchair is it sort of cuts you down to size and perhaps out of sympathy or whatever people feel much more like coming up to you. I'm more accessible I guess down here."

more quotes on Like, Sympathy
Eva Young :

"I have sympathy for why they're striking; some kind of action is justified. There are no members of staff apart from teachers here, so we're just teaching the senior years."

more quotes on Action, Sympathy, Teachers
Eroll Skyers :

"The conventional wisdom suggests that those who make hard and fast decisions for a living are prosecution-minded individuals since a verdict is not much more than another decision, and since sympathy and empathy play no part in the decision-making process."

more quotes on Decision, Fast , Play, Sympathy
Eric Reyes :

"It's kind of a split personality (within registered Hispanic voters). Those who went through immigration ? where they actually felt what it was like ? have sympathy, whereas the next generation who were born and raised in the U.S. buy into the media bias that (immigrants) take more than they give."

more quotes on Born , Like, Media , Personality , Sympathy
Eric Love :

"There is a tendency for far too many to minimize the suffering of the neediest people because it is placed against a backdrop of black people out of control. Really, the major point is a breakdown and utter failure of federal, state and local governments to address the crisis. It makes no difference if a person is black or white, sympathy should be across the board."

more quotes on Control, Crisis, Suffering, Sympathy
Eric Harris :

"We want to express our heartfelt sympathy to the families of all the victims and to all the community for this senseless tragedy. Please say prayers for everyone touched by these terrible events."

more quotes on Community, Sympathy, Tragedy