Quotes of 'Bible'

Curtis McDougall :

"On the other hand, the Bible contains much that is relevant today, like Noah taking 40 days to find a place to park"

more quotes on Bible, Like
Cotton Mather :

"I will now teach my son Increase (and others of my children) the way of raising a lesson out of every verse in his reading of the Bible; and of turning it into a Prayer; and engage him (and them) unto a daily Course in reading the Bible in such a way"

more quotes on Bible, Prayer, Reading
Christopher Cross :

"Serengeti Trek Vacation Bible School 05, where kids are wild about God!"

more quotes on Bible, School, Wild
Chris Long :

"[Part of the memorial was to show a fountain and garden that now sits in the middle of the family?s property. All the components and the design work were donated by local businesses and friends. The sign on top of the fountain has Hunter?s name and his favorite Bible verse. It was the first portion of that verse ? Proverbs 3:5 ? that Hunter learned the morning he died, his father said. That verse has helped him and his wife get through the past year, he said.] (It reads) trust in the Lord with all your heart, ... He was saying that after church that day. To think that my child could minister to me."

more quotes on Bible, Businesses , Heart , Past, Property, Trust, Work
Chris Smith :

"Probably the first and most essential thing is that it will encourage people to read the Bible."

more quotes on Bible
Evan Thomas :

"Yeah, sort of good. I mean, there's a split in the Republican Party. Republicans used to be, once upon a time, for fiscal conservatism, and there are a few of those left, and they're starting to murmur more, and, you know, people forget Ronald Reagan raised taxes, you know, he cut taxes, but then he raised taxes. George Bush, the father, raised taxes. It's not, there's no law in the Bible that says a Republican can never raise taxes."

more quotes on Bible, Law, Time
Ernest Hello :

"The Holy Bible is an abyss. It is impossible to explain how profound it is, impossible to explain how simple it is."

more quotes on Bible
Eric Morris :

"God and the Bible are a big part of a child's learning. Without that, there is a big void. We unapologetically teach about Jesus. We can make that a part of what we do, and our parents are looking for that."

more quotes on Bible, God, Learning
Emilee McVey :

"I used what I called my 'bible,' which was full of gathered ideas from magazines and other places. We wanted the look to be very modern and everyday, but with Egyptian designs and flare, so I researched historical Egypt and Nubia."

more quotes on Bible, Ideas
Elvis Presley :

"I believe in the Bible. I believe that all good things come from God. I don't believe I'd sing the way I do if God hadn't wanted me to.'"

more quotes on Believe, Bible, God