Quotes of 'Vice'

Cynthia McKinney :

"The world is teetering on the brink of conflicts while the Administration's policies are vague, wavering and unclear. Major financial conflicts of interest involving the President, the Attorney General, the Vice President and others in the Administration have been and continue to be exposed."

more quotes on Financial, President, Vice, World
Colleen Vellturo :

"As vice president I want to strengthen the organization from within, by having a good orientation program as well as keeping [new students] engaged over the summer."

more quotes on President, Vice
Colin Baker :

"I do adore food. If I have any vice it's eating. If I was told I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, I could put up with sausage and mash forever."

more quotes on Food, Life, Vice
Claudio Sanchez :

"Basically it acts as a companion and also like an extension of the record and vice versa."

more quotes on Like, Vice
Christopher Wren :

"In things to be seen at once, much variety makes confusion, another vice of beauty. In things that are not seen at once, and have no respect one to another, great variety is commendable, provided this variety transgress not the rules of optics and geometry."

more quotes on Beauty, Confusion , Great, Respect, Vice
Christine Martino :

"I think he thought there would be about six weeks getting his feet wet, then he could comfortably manage both. It didn't really work out that way. He wanted a vice president of open source and Linux."

more quotes on President, Vice, Work
Chris Lehane :

"For the last six years the vice president's most important job and responsibility has been to support President Clinton. For that reason he will remain in Washington on Thursday."

more quotes on Important , President, Reason, Responsibility, Support , Vice
Cyril Connolly :

"The worst vice of the solitary is the worship of his food."

more quotes on Food, Vice, Worst
Confucius :

"Think no vice so small that you may commit it, and no virtue so small that you may over look it."

more quotes on Vice, Virtue
Colin Powell :

"Was the vice president determined that we had to do something about Saddam Hussein and that evil regime? You bet he was."

more quotes on Evil, President, Vice