Quotes of 'Player'

Cyril Wecht :

"A football helmet gives you an awful lot of protection, ... but you don't have to be a doctor or an engineer or even a football player to realize that the helmet does not block out all the measured force produced when some 300-pound player with a hand the size of a Christmas ham whacks you in the head dozens of times a game, season after season."

more quotes on Christmas, Doctor , Football, Game, Player
Cyril Suk :

"We counted on Moya and Ferrero to be here and so the choice of surface was correct. Unfortunately, they were injured and in the end it worked out for a player such as Lopez."

more quotes on Player, Unfortunately
Curtis Staples :

"I've always said, like the old saying goes, records are meant to be broken. J.J. has been a hard worker and deserves everything that he gets. I'm glad to see somebody like J.J. breaking it. He's a very significant player that we will never forget."

more quotes on Like, Player
Curtis Sanford :

"Obviously he's on fire. Even the games I've watched on TV, he seems to be getting points every night. He's an elite player."

more quotes on Fire, Player
Curtis Pulley :

"Whether I am No. 1 or not, I will just study, hit the weight room and work out. I have to get to be the best player I can be because no matter what anyone says, the competition starts all over again in August."

more quotes on Player, Work
Curtis Martin :

"I just think he's as smart a player as I've come across. I don't think he necessarily has the quickest feet — he's not a Michael Vick — and he may not throw like Dan Marino. But he's smart enough to get the ball where it needs to be at the right time."

more quotes on Like, Player, Time
Curtis Hebert Jr :

"I never saw Ken Lay as a huge energy player. I think a lot of people did. I saw him as a trading company. That's why I never really allowed him to exert any type of influence over me on what power companies or what utility companies should be doing in this energy industry."

more quotes on Industry , Player, Power
Curtis Barney :

"She's probably the most versatile player I've ever coached."

more quotes on Player
Curt Ziegmont :

"Chad is the type of player that makes everybody around him better. He's a leader and a warrior on this team."

more quotes on Leader , Player, Team
Curt Smyth :

"She has so much desire. She's 5-foot-8, 5-foot-9, playing in the post and gets double-doubles on a regular basis. Lindsay's an incredible player."

more quotes on Player