Quotes of 'Help'

Cyrus Mehri :

"The teams could try to individually justify their decisions, but if you look at it collectively, you can't help but reach the conclusion there's a double standard. Because for every person that was hired, there was a minority candidate as strong, if not stronger, that was overlooked. Things would normally even out over time a little bit, but the fact that it was 0 for 8 raises some concern."

more quotes on Fact, Help, Minority, Time
Cynthia Zea :

"She'll be missed. I think she left a legacy for Plano pitchers to locate pitches and help the defense. I think Lauren learned that from her."

more quotes on Defense , Help, Legacy
Cynthia Williams :

"The day for people to just give us things is over. We have to stand up for ourselves. We have to help ourselves. Where we have to start as a people is to take pride in us - start with helping us."

more quotes on Help, Pride
Cynthia Williams :

"We really hope to see more people use our program. It's normal for a person to need help when they're trying to quit and that's what we're here for."

more quotes on Help
Cynthia Williams :

"Quitting smoking is a hard thing to do, and it's important to provide as much help and encouragement as we can to the person attempting to quit."

more quotes on Help, Important
Cynthia Wainscott :

"Many people do not realize the toll stress can have on their lives or that mental health is key to overall health in general. Caring for both the mind and the body not only helps boost a person's spirits but can help lead to a healthier, happier and more productive life."

more quotes on Health, Help, Life, Mind
Cynthia McMurray :

"Towards this goal, we are currently dissecting the molecular mechanism by which the aborted function of this repair enzyme attenuates its normal repair pathway. This is crucial information for understanding how to design new drugs or other interventions that help patients."

more quotes on Drugs , Goal, Help, Information, Understanding
Cynthia McKinney :

"I won't help the Republicans."

more quotes on Help
Cynthia McCoy :

"I want to do it on my own. I want to fulfill my dreams and help support my son's (dreams)."

more quotes on Dreams, Help, Support
Cynthia Lum :

"This is our one and only fundraiser to help the girls."

more quotes on Help